Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions and customer information
§ 1 Subject matter of the contract and identity of the seller
(1) The following provisions apply to all contracts between us, namely
Kaiser Friedrich Pharma GmbH, Benzstr. 9, 61352 Bad Homburg, Germany,
telephone: 00496172850901, fax: 004961728509099, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
as seller, and you as buyer for the sale and delivery of the articles we offer in our online shop.
§ 2 Consumer and entrepreneur
(1) Our offers address both consumers and entrepreneurs.
(2) A consumer in this sense is any natural person who concludes a contract with us for purposes that cannot be predominantly attributed to his commercial or independent professional activity.
(3) Entrepreneur in this sense is a natural person or legal entity or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding the contract with us, is acting in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity.
§ 3 Agreements and information on the conclusion of the contract
(1) The individual technical steps leading to the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction shall be carried out in accordance with the following provisions.
(2) The presentation of the articles in our online shop does not imply a legally binding offer, but an invitation to order.
(3) The articles you intend to purchase shall be placed in the shopping cart. You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the shopping cart to make changes at any time. After calling up the order form, enter your personal data and the payment and shipping conditions. Before submitting the order, you will have the opportunity to check all details again, make changes - this can also be done using the "back" function of your internet browser - or to cancel the purchase. When you have gone through all the steps and completed the ordering process by clicking the “buy” button you have placed a binding order for the items listed on the order page. The conclusion of the contract comes about as follows, depending on the payment method you have chosen (immediate bank transfer, PayPal, Advance Payment, Amazon Payments, Giropay, Credit Card, iDeal, and Bancontact):
In the case of payment via immediate bank transfer (Klarna.), you will be redirected to the website of the payment provider IMMEDIATELY after sending the order. Once you have entered your data and confirmed the payment instructions, the contract is concluded.
In the case of payment via PayPal, you will be redirected to the website of the provider PayPal during the ordering process, where you enter your data and confirm the payment instruction. After sending the order, we will ask PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. Through this, the conclusion of the contract comes about.
In the case of payment in advance, your order will be accepted by us by sending an order confirmation by e-mail, in which our bank details are stated. The conclusion of the contract is hereby concluded. The order confirmation will be sent immediately, but no later than 24 hours after receipt of your order.
In the case of payment via "Amazon Payments", the payment is processed by the payment service provider Amazon Payments Europe s.c.a., 5 Rue Plaetis, L-2338 Luxembourg. Once you have entered your data and confirmed the payment instruction, the contract is concluded.
In the case of payment via the service provider Giropay, the contract is concluded at the time of confirmation of the payment instruction to Giropay.
In the case of payment by credit card, the contract is concluded at the time your credit card is charged.
In case of payment via the service provider iDeal, you will be redirected to the website of the service provider after sending the order. Once you have entered your data and confirmed the payment instruction, the contract is concluded.
In case of payment via the service provider Bancontact, you will be forwarded to the website of the provider after sending the order. Once you have entered your data and confirmed the payment instruction, the contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out by e-mail. You are therefore obliged to ensure that the e-mail address you have given us is correct and that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured, in particular that it is not blocked by SPAM filters, for example.
§ 4 Storage of the contractual text and language of the contract
(1) The complete text of the contract will not be stored by us. Before you send the order, you can print out the contract data using the print function of your internet browser or save it electronically. After we have received your order, the order data, the general terms and conditions of business including the information required by law for distance contracts will be sent to you again by e-mail.
(2) The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German.
§ 5 Essential characteristics of the goods
You will find the essential features of the goods in the item description of the respective offers.
§ 6 Prices, shipping costs, return costs in case of revocation as well as terms of payment
(1) The purchase prices to be paid by you stated on the respective article pages include the statutory value added tax.
(2) Additional shipping costs incur for each order. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button in the respective item description, are shown separately during the ordering process and are to be paid additionally, unless free delivery has been promised.
(3) In the event of cancellation, we will bear the direct costs of returning the goods within all countries of the European Union. Free returns do not apply to countries outside the European Union.
(4) The available payment methods are listed in the respective item description.
(5) Unless stated otherwise for the individual payment methods, the purchase price to be paid by you is due for payment immediately.
(6) If a purchase on account is made via PayPal, we will assign our claim for payment - irrevocably and in its entirety - to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg. You agree that PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. will carry out a credit check using the data provided before accepting the assignment. We reserve the right to refuse you this method of payment as a result of the credit check. You will be informed about this during the purchase procedure. If the purchase on account via PayPal is approved, PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. accepts the assignment, so that debt-discharging payments can only be made to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. Our payment terms are 14 days from receipt of the goods.
§ 7 Terms of delivery
The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found in the respective article description. If no other deadline is stated in the item description, the goods will be delivered within two weeks after conclusion of the contract, but in the case of agreed advance payment only after the date of your payment instruction.
§ 8 Warranty
There are statutory warranty rights for the goods.
§ 9 Dispute resolution / OS platform
(1) The European Commission provides an online out-of-court dispute resolution platform for consumers (the so-called OS Platform) at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ where consumers can turn to in the event of a dispute relating to a purchase or service contract concluded online via electronic commerce.
(2) We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.